This community is no longer available
Nearby Similar Communities
Search for new homes now
Harvest Green 55'
Voted the 2021 “Best Overall Community” in Texas (more than 600 acres) during the recent Texas Star Awards, Coventry Homes is proud to offer homes built on 55-foot homesites in this unique Richmond master-planned community. Harvest Green occupies a prime location near Houston’s Energy Corridor and the Sugar Land area via the Grand Parkway, allowing easy access to fine dining and premier shopping at Sugar Land Square as well as concerts at the Smart Financial Centre. Health and wellness are a cornerstone of the 1,300-acre community’s many amenities. Chief among them is the Village Farm, a 12-acre working farm staffed by professional farm educators. The fruit of their labors is available to residents via community supported agriculture boxes delivered to residents’ doors. A Farm Club and ready-to-grow backyard gardens encourage amateur gardeners to try their hand at tilling the soil. The Farmhouse amenity complex is home to a fitness center, exercise rooms, personal trainers and a full-time fitness director. Additional amenities include a resort-style pool, splash pad, winding trails, resident-only activities, edible landscaping, fishing pond and more. Children live within walking and biking distance of onsite Fort Bend ISD schools. Contact a Coventry Homes sales representative today to learn more about our Eco Smart homes in this “farm-tastic” community.
- Students attend top schools in the Fort Bend Independent School District.
- Innovative 1,300-acre master-planned, agri-community features onsite farm and ready-to-grow backyard gardens.
- Residents have the opportunity to join an onsite farm co-op and receive fresh produce each week delivered to their door.
- The Farmhouse is the community rec center that features an expansive pool and patio, sports courts, fitness center, community activities room, splash pad, spacious event lawn, park & playground and an amphitheater overlooking the lake!
- Residents of the community have their own full-time Director of Fun. Her job is to create year-round activities for you and your family to gather with the community
- Complete with a dog park, even your dog will enjoying living in Harvest Green.
- Play Ground
- Community Center
- Conveniently located near Houston’s Energy Corridor and the Sugar Land area via the newly completed Grand Parkway.
- Impressive natural features include more than 30 acres of lakes and waterways, 280 acres of greenbelts and open space and 50 acres of parkland.
- Historic Oyster Creek winds through the community, which is enhanced by native plants and walking paths.