This community is no longer available
Nearby Similar Communities
Search for new homes now
Viridian Chalet Series
A prime urban location in north Arlington sets Viridian apart from other communities in the DFW area. ;;Natural elements abound in the community, with more than 1,200 acres devoted to protected wetlands and open spaces. An extensive trail system along the Trinity River borders five major lakes and connects to the existing River Legacy Park and the Living Science Center.;;Homes in the community are zoned for the Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD, which in 2019 received a coveted “A” grade in the Texas Education Agency’s new rating system. In addition, Viridian Elementary is located on-site in the community.;;Come view our award-winning model, which received the 2018 McSAM award for “Best Interior Merchandising - Sales Price $325,001-$400,000” from the Dallas Builders Association, to learn more about the floor plan designs of our Chalet Series available in the Arlington community of Viridian.
- Homes in the community are zoned for the Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD, which in 2016 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Authority.
- Viridian Lake Club is an advanced complex housing a pavilion, amphitheater, sand volleyball facility, and four pools including a toddler pool and play area, a resort style pool with a sand beach entrance, a circular conversation pool and a lap pool.
- Play Ground
- Community Center
- A new, pedestrian-family urbanism design enables one to walk to the workplace, shop or enjoy the town square. Viridian will boast 400,000 square feet of retail shops, 500,000 square feet of office, hotel and restaurant space and over 5,000 homes.
- One of the largest infill developments ever in the U.S. and minutes from DFW Airport, I-30, 183, 820, 360 and 116. Enjoy convenience to Ball Park in Arlington, Cowboys Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas and countless restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Among the many amenities residents of the exciting new community will enjoy are more than 1,200 acres of protected wetlands and open spaces, a 20 mile trail along the Trinity River, and 450 acres of lakes.
- Green Belt