New homes for sale, home builders and house plans. Skip main navigation

New Home Communities in Sandoval County, NM




25 mi

Exact Location

Cities in the Area




    Beds & Baths



        School Districts


            Home Type
            Home Status
            Special Offers
            Living Areas
            Master Bedroom
            Other Features
            Community type

            Quick Move-In Hot Deals

            Try looking for other results in Albuquerque area:

            Available Communities View new results
            Available Homes View new results
            Nearby Custom Builders View new results
            Available Custom Homes View new results


            Save a Home

            Like a home? Save it!

            Click the heart to save a home so you don't forget about it
            Find a Match

            Didn't find a match yet?

            Adjust the filters to better meet your search criteria
            Keep on going

            Keep on going!

            The home you love might be on the next page

            Popular Searches Near Sandoval County, NM

            Find and explore new homes and new construction housing developments across Sandoval County NM. With homes starting at only $0, it is time to discover the floor plans and builders in Sandoval County. Whether you opt to build a house from the ground up or explore the 0 inventory homes for sale in Sandoval County, you will be feeling at home in no time.

            Why You Should Build a New Home in Sandoval

            Sandoval County can simply be termed as a spectacular place rich with a variety of tourist destinations and attractions. The county is home to some wonderful landscapes, cultures and activities, and is a preferred choice for adventurous people, families and history lovers. Overall, the county of Sandoval is a mixed blend of small towns, natural springs and large cities, with unique tourist destinations. If you want to learn about history, then the Coronado historic site is the place for you. If you are fond of hiking, then Cerro Grande of the Jemez Mountains waits for you.

            The educational system in the Sandoval County is very competent for the maximum benefit of the students and the schools have been equipped with all the facilities needed. The purpose of the schools is to produce individuals who can serve the country in a positive way in the future. The focus is well rounded, with emphasis also on extracurricular activities, such as sports and theater. Some of the most well-known schools operating in the county are North Star Elementary, La Cueva High and Double Eagle Elementary.

            The total population of the county is at 135,588. Out of this total population, 83% of the people live in urban areas and the rest 17% live in the rural areas.

            Life in Sandoval County is very good. If you are looking into living in the county and want to purchase a comfortable as well as luxurious house at an affordable price, you need the services of a real estate company like NewHomeSource. NewHomeSource is popular for its team of agents who will find the ideal home for you and your family. The company is operating in other major regions of the USA, as well.

            County Overview: New Homes in Sandoval County, NM

            Here is a quick overview of new housing developments in Sandoval County and the new construction market for new build homes in Sandoval County:

            County NameSandoval County
            State NameNew Mexico
            Floor Plans Available0
            Quick Move-in Homes0
            Starting Price$0
            Average Price$365,979
            Price Per SqFt$156
            Home Builders0
            Leading Builders
            • Pulte Homes
            • Abrazo Homes
            • Homes By Kim Brooks